Accomplished singer/songwriter who offers live concerts, lectures, and workshops on Brazilian music and Psychology. Joseh has a Certificate in Sound Healing and a PhD in Psychology focused on the transformative potential of music. Joseh is also author of the psychological fiction book “A Mulher Que Nunca Recebeu Flores”, and performer, composer of the music album Conscious (Original Movie Soundtrack), and co-filmmaker of the documentary Conscious:Fulfilling our Higher Evolutionary Potential.
NEW CD AVAILABLE! NOVO CD DISPONÍVEL!
ALBUM TRAILER: Conscious (Original Movie Soundtrack)
NEW! Film: CONSCIOUS: Fulfilling our Higher Evolutionary Potential
FILM TRAILER: Conscious: Fulfilling our Higher Evolutionary Potential
LIVRO DISPONÍVEL ONLINE!
LISTEN TO THE MUSIC FROM ECHOES
CHECK MY MUSIC FROM MY EP HERE!!!
OFICINA DE TERAPIA DO SOM
ESCUTE AQUI MINHAS MUSICAS DE TERAPIA DO SOM
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Sounds Brazilian Posts
- The Alchemist’s Music: Paulo Coelho’s spiritual musical messages
- Reflecting on Time with Bob Marley & Gilberto Gil
- A Magia da Música – despertando potenciais através da música
- O vazio, o cheio, e o meio – reflexões sobre o Ser
- Musical Relics: the original music sheet of the first Bossa Nova hit
- Eterno Aprendiz em Busca de Só Ser
- A pop song that became part of a ceremonial ritual in the Amazon and an anthem to the LGBT community
- Mother and Music: Tati Salvator, Silvia Nakkach, Dinize Wales, and Joseh Garcia
- Mãe e música: Tati Salvator, Silvia Nakkach, Dinize Wales e Joseh Garcia
- What do Karate, João Gilberto, and Caetano Veloso have in common? – Bossa Nova
- Celebrating Earth with Brazilian Music
- Gay, Bisexual, and Transsexual love in Brazilian Music
- Amores Gays, Bissexuais e Transsexuais na MPB: celebrando a diversidade sexual
- Quem é a mulher de acordo com compositoras da MPB?
- The Tempestuous ‘Waters of March’ of Tom Jobim
- 5 Brazilian songs for Valentine’s Day
- Does Changing the Scale of a Song Alter your Emotional Experience of it?
- La Météo Musicale Brésilienne avec Aline de Lima
- Mudando estados emocionais através da música com Aline de Lima
- O que significa cantar?
- Amy Winehouse in love with a very special girl
- Why write songs?
- Nasal Sounds, Heart Chakra, and the Creative Process, with Seth Eisen
- Where music and spirituality meet, with Anie Nunnally
- A Musical Journey into the Amazon in search of Healing
- Barks in the media- a Concert for Dogs
- Carta para alguém que está perdido
- The Transcendental Sounds of Crickets
- “Bossa Nova is from God”, says David Darling
- Join our new FREE group on Music and Transformation
- Morte, mestre vital!
- Smiling at mistakes with David Darling
- The Elegant Outrageousness of Silvia Nakkach
- O que tiver de ser, será! – Uma estória de entrega e confiança na vida
- What did Jacqueline Kennedy and Brigitte Bardot have in common? A Bossa Nova song
- Luciana Lage, the Street Smart Brazilian
- How to listen to a song
Sounds Brazilian Archives
- October 2014 (1)
- February 2014 (1)
- November 2013 (1)
- September 2013 (2)
- July 2013 (2)
- May 2013 (3)
- April 2013 (1)
- March 2013 (4)
- February 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (1)
- August 2012 (2)
- July 2012 (3)
- May 2012 (3)
- February 2012 (1)
- December 2011 (2)
- November 2011 (3)
- October 2011 (1)
- September 2011 (2)
- July 2011 (3)
Sounds Brazilian Categories
Category Archives: Healing Potential of Music
A pop song that became part of a ceremonial ritual in the Amazon and an anthem to the LGBT community
In the celebration of the Second anniversary of the Sounds Brazilian Blog we present the powerful and mysterious song “Pavão Mysteriozo” by Ednardo. In this blog, you will listen and discover more about this song which became part of ceremonial rituals in an Amazonian native tribe and an anthem for one of the biggest gay prides in the world (São Paulo, Brazil 2012). Continue reading
Beauty can emerge from the mud of emotional difficulties. Songwriting can be a great way to transform difficult emotional energy and transform into beautiful songs. In this post you will listen and discover what was behind the creation of a Brazilian classic Águas de Março (Waters of March). Continue reading
Inspiring interview with Anie Nunnally who shares her deep involvement with music and her spiritual life. During this conversation she discusses the similarities between musical and spiritual experiences, and suggests a song that embodies higher qualities of consciousness: Manhã de Carnaval ( A Day in the Life of a Fool). Continue reading
Bicho do Mato (Animal of the Jungle), a Brazilian expression used to describe an extremely shy person, is the title of my new show. I took inspiration from my solitude and my healing moments with Nature to create this wonderful … Continue reading